Ghost-Eyed GumiPoni Sale
- TUESDAY June 25th
- 9pm EST
- Limit: 1 per person to help more people have access to this sale. Please follow this rule :).
Tips for buying in a Gumi sale:
1. Be online BEFORE the sale begins. The sales go quick, so make sure you're on the GumiPoni website just before the sale goes live.
2. Log into your account before the sale. If you don't have an account, consider making one! They're free! You can save your mailing address to make checking out easier.
3. All the Gumis will say “COMING SOON”. This tag will change to “Add to Cart” when the sale goes live.
4. Find the Gumi that you like most (keep in mind a second choice) and open the listing page. Refresh this page exactly when the sale goes live. When the button says, “Add to Cart”, proceed to check out!
The website won’t live update, so you need to refresh the webpage to update the listing. Sometimes listings take a minute to resave as ‘available’, so keep refreshing.
TIP #2: I’ve heard from other members that checking out with your credit card is faster than Paypal. I’m not 100% if that’s true or not.
TIP #3: If the sale is particularly large, make sure you check the ALL PRODUCTS page instead of the homepage! The homepage has a limit for the amount of product listings it can show - so make sure you’re checking out the ALL PRODUCTS page to see everything that’s available!
TIP #4: If someone else is also trying to buy the same Gumi as you and they check out faster, you’ll get a notification that says there’s an inventory issue in your cart and the Gumi is no longer avilable. That means someone bought it before you could - you’ll have to try for another Gumi.