"Newbie/It's been a while" Sale
- Saturday, April 27th
- 12pm (noon) EST
- Limit: 1 per person to help more people have access to this sale. Please follow this rule :). I promise to have another sale very very soon that will be open to everyone.
How do you know if you're a "Newbie"?
If you haven't purchased a GumiPoni in the year 2019, yet, then you're invited to this sale!
Even if you have a Gumi from last year, or years ago, but you haven't picked up one in the year 2019 - you are eligible!
**Also, if you picked up a Hippoh on April Fools, YES you can still call yourself a Newbie or an "It's been a while" person! It doesn't count.
What will happen if all the Gumis don't sell out?
Any left-over Gumis will be removed from the site at 12:45pm so that I can reupload them at 1pm est. At that time, they'll be available to anyone! Including people who bought a Gumi for at noon :).
Tips for buying in a Gumi sale:
1. Be online BEFORE the sale begins. The sales go quick, so make sure you're on the GumiPoni website just before the sale goes live.
2. Log into your account before the sale. If you don't have an account, consider making one! They're free! You can save your mailing address to make checking out easier.
3. All the Gumis will say “COMING SOON”. This tag will change to “Add to Cart” when the sale goes live.
4. Find the Gumi that you like most (keep in mind a second choice) and open the listing page. Refresh this page exactly when the sale goes live. When the button says, “Add to Cart”, proceed to check out!
The website won’t live update, so you need to refresh the webpage to update the listing. Sometimes listings take a minute to resave as ‘available’, so keep refreshing.
TIP #2: I’ve heard from other members that checking out with your credit card is faster than Paypal. I’m not 100% if that’s true or not.
TIP #3: If the sale is particularly large, make sure you check the ALL PRODUCTS page instead of the homepage! The homepage has a limit for the amount of product listings it can show - so make sure you’re checking out the ALL PRODUCTS page to see everything that’s available!
TIP #4: If someone else is also trying to buy the same Gumi as you and they check out faster, you’ll get a notification that says there’s an inventory issue in your cart and the Gumi is no longer avilable. That means someone bought it before you could - you’ll have to try for another Gumi.